"Excuse Me Teacher"



"Excuse me teacher" said a student to me.

That memory still remains in my mind.
I still can retrieve back on that moment, that day, that time..
I don't know why..
But yet I believe that's how the feeling of being a teacher..
The feeling of satisfaction..
Satisfied to do what the Prophet p.b.u.h has told us..
"Ballighu 'Anni Walau Aayah"
"Please Convey From Me Even A Word"


Adi was monitering the students

Doing some preparation while waiting for students to come


During the "two hours journey" for two classes, I kept worry if I will never succeeded to convey the knowledge to them..
My mind was repeatedly plays the feeling all over and over..
But I did not shaking..
Not even my hands shake..
Only worrying..

The situation has changed suddenly..
I don't know how and why..
But that's the reality..
That's what happened on the second day (June 5,2010)..
The class has became alive when all of us got the rapport and started to build the trust on everybody..
It was a sudden incident..
Hmm..

Never loose hope..
On Allah we put our faith.
Praise to Allah for His help in giving me the strength to do one of my tasks as His servant in the earth...


This is a tip shared by the students with us on how to take care our eyes:


Abu An-Nasr

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 The Journey |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.