The Awaited Friday

I was wondering what and how will be my life on Friday at Bangsar. I kept thinking about it all over the times even when I was doing some works in the office. One more thing was about where does the nearest mosque is located. I just hoped that I will be given the strength to perform the Jumaat prayer in a new environment without any problems. Alhamdulillah I managed to perform it accordingly.

The khutbah was delivered in Malay and at the same time I suddenly flashed back on some memory about the Jumaat prayer in IIUM that were mostly delivered either in English or Arabic, rarely in Malay. More than that, during the khutbah deliverance, I was little bit shock and very proud to see the utilization of technology in that mosque. There was an interactive presentation on the issues conveyed by the khatib at the right end of the mimbar. There should be more mosques which will implement the same technique. Suddenly many things came into my mind; the role of religious organizations and the community to reorganize the structure of our mosques to be more comfortable and conducive. This will also be my responsibility as I am not exempted from it. "Oh my Lord, please give me the spirit to accomplish my responsibilities as Your servant in this world"


Abu An-Nasr

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 The Journey |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.